Gcr15, Stainless steel thrust ball bearings for speed device Office
1. High load.
2. Axial force.
3. Low noise and long life.
4. Bearing can be separated.
5. High quality and inexpensive.
- Size: 9*17*5 mm.
- Material: Gcr15, Stainless steel, 440C, 304, 316, Copper, Nylon
- Thrust Ball Bearings are separable bearings, contact angle of 90,
can be respectively installed, can only carry axial load.
- Speed limit is low, the thrust bearing ball centrifugal force
pressed against the outside of the raceway, and easy to abrasion,
so is not suitable for high-speed.
- Unidirectional thrust bearings can withstand axial load, two-way
bearings can accommodate axial loads, the spherical seat thrust
ball bearings with aligning performance, eliminate installation
- Can be customized according to your needs.
The main purpose
Our bearings are widely used in Elevator accessories, Plastic
machinery, Office equipment, Medical equipment, Stepping motor,
reducer variable speed device, Other need axial force etc .